Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up.......:hurray:

I`m in Texas :thumbsup:
I don`t have any real cool Camaros at the moment (I`ve got a 97.....:boring: ), but I`ve had some good ones over the years. I had a 68 SS350 clone and replaced that with a real deal 68 SS396 4 speed. I had to sell it to raise a down payment for my home a few years ago.....oh well. :)

Donnie

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Re: FNG checking in......

Welcome Donnie, I hope you can another first gen soon. Happy hunting! :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts

Welcome Don :I know the feeling I had to sell a couple of my cars(70 chevelle LS4 ,68 vette conv. cool car did a total resto. in 8 months no kids at the time plenty of $$$ around then )and my jet boat B/B 468 21ft carribean fast for a jet 70 mph, to repay a bad investment.But life is a learning experence,repeat the good and stay away from the rest...but through it all kept my Friend (68 camaro) had since I was 18 ....good luck finding a nother friend and do your home work before buying ,have bought a few muscle cars that turned out to be not so desierable..part of life's experence...You are at thre right place lots of very knowledgeable people here.Happy new year ....Happy Motoring Oh by the way DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS:cool:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

Hey....welcome to the site. I think most of us here have "been there, done that". Back in the 70's and 80's, I bought/sold two 1st gen convertibles, one a 68 big block, the other a 67 small block, and a 68 big block 4 speed coupe w/air. Now I just have a 350 4 speed. We all make those hindsite mistakes but we all had growing families and life's priorities. One day you'll have another, and when you do, enjoy it every chance you get!! Jim

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome Don...nothing wrong with a 97 camaro...At least its not a mini-van...LOL ...I know your feelings, I had a 67 in High School, (To dumb at the time to care about those wing windows...;) ), and waited till my kids were all out of the house and picked up a 69...It will happen to you as well, but get a 69 next time...LOL...:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
been there done that-after many yrs. finally getting back to having some cash for toys-but you'll never have enough-so just do it as you can.currently have a 67 coupe i'm playing with-and there is nothing wrong with a 97-Zuma is right-a lot better than a mini-van
camaro Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts