Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets make this simple.. I have a friend who was complaining about no right front turn signal, worked in the back and on the dash. We as luck would have it he had a short under the dash and we have now replace the under dash harness, the rear harness and the turn signal switch. well everything works, but the front turn signals.. All lights horn markers, just no front turn singals. The dash indicator lights work. I have just tested the wires from the firewall forward, it appears that the right front wire is not working. I put power to left front light and it lit up but I can not get markers of right front to light up? and thoughts
JC

------------------
1969 RS Z28 Black, white deluxe interior,
http://www.corvetteforum.net/c3/corvettj

·
Registered
235 Posts
A similar topic came up about 1 year ago. Is the front lighting wire harness new too? The wires from the front wire harness connector to the front parking lights may need to be switched in the connector slot. Take the two wires out of the front light harness connector and put them back in the opposite slot. Connect the parking lamp and see if it works. That was the fix to my problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts