Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,515 Posts
There should be a light blue wire going into the floor hi/lo switch, and a green (Hi beam) and a tan (Lo beam) coming out. Test the tan wire w/ a test light. (headlights on - low beam) My guess is zip, and if so, replace the switch. If you do have power there, then test it at the back of each headlight socket. If you have power there, then you could have TWO burned out headlights. Fat chance, huh? If you have no power at the socket, but have power at the foot switch, look for a break in the tan wire between the foot switch and the socket. (could be a dirty connection @ the bulkhead connector)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should be a light blue wire going into the floor hi/lo switch, and a green (Hi beam) and a tan (Lo beam) coming out. Test the tan wire w/ a test light. (headlights on - low beam) My guess is zip, and if so, replace the switch. If you do have power there, then test it at the back of each headlight socket. If you have power there, then you could have TWO burned out headlights. Fat chance, huh? If you have no power at the socket, but have power at the foot switch, look for a break in the tan wire between the foot switch and the socket. (could be a dirty connection @ the bulkhead connector)
Your right, zip on the test light when touching the tan wire. I kinda thought it was a bad switch, time for a new one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts