Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!

My headlights do not turn on. The tail/brake/rear parkings lights work great. The front turn signal lights also work. But I don't have any headlights or front parking lights. All of the interior lights work also.

Things to keep in mind. This is a '67 Conv. the I am completing a restoration on. It is a base model that I am converting to RS. I have not started converting the headlights over yet. But the front valence lights are installed. They have three wires, one ground, turn signal, and parking. Again the turn signal works great. But no front marker or headlights. The front parking lights had two wires (base model) going to them. One I know is the turn signal, is the other wire a ground or for the parking lights?

I have checked the dimmer switch, but it isn't getting any power from the headlight switch. So I need to know how to check the switch.

Thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
Blue is the output from the switch for the headlights. The red wire is the headlight power input. Gueesing there's no power on the light blue wire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts