Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,642 Posts
Welcome, I live in Crestview. There are a few f-bodies in the area. Have to get together sometime. Email or PM me.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Welcome Jay, love those waters and beaches in Destin.. my dad winters there across the street from Pompenoe Joes. Want to go greet him for me in one of your cars someday? Maybe deliver a Xmas card to him? :) and thank you for your service too. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Welcome.
There a quite a few guys in your area with Camaros.
I get up there pretty frequently myself...
I'm sure I drive right past you when I go from Eglin to Tyndal for work.

Used to be a few GREAT junk yards just north of you - gone now.

Nice Car.
I live way south.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro from sunny So. Cal! :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, I live in Crestview. There are a few f-bodies in the area. Have to get together sometime. Email or PM me.
I have pics of your car from the last cruise up in crestview. Aren't you one of the CLR guys? I work in the 6th SOS on Hurby. We should definately hook up and BS sometime:thumbsup:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,642 Posts
Yeah, I am in the 73rd. I saw your car a couple of weeks ago on base and thought it was another guy's (who used to be stationed here). I took me a day or two to figure out that it wasn't his (has different wheels). I went on a trip to Honduras with the 6th last week on the slick. You have PM so give me a call sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome :I to had a 71 blue ,it was my best friends I grew up with .I acquired it after his death and fixed it up didn't need much as this was 17 yrs. ago. did motor and trans wheels tires drove it for a while and sold it for my first corvette, just brought back memorys ,have fun and Happy Motoring

1 - 13 of 13 Posts