Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi , new to Camaro . Just picked up a 67 , a little rough but it'll clean up . Make a dandy bracket car while i collect parts .
Looks like a great site , anyone else in Spokane ?
Later ....................................... 409 :)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Doug from So. Cal. You picked the right year ;)

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Everett Wa., welcome to Team Camaro :beers:

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Welcome...

My Camaro and I grew up there in the late 70's...its really a wonder that we both survived puberty.

Lane

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lots of Spokane connections . Thanks for the warm welcome , i've never had a Camaro before , i have alot of questions , lol . Can't wait to get it to the track .
Later ................................................ 409

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to the greatest camaro support site ever!! I love Spokane!! I was just there 2 weeks ago visiting family.. I love that area.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome,

My 70 camaro came from out there.. has the world record for the class it raced in and I have been trying to track down the owner for years. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get me more info on the '70 . Some of the guys i know have lived/raced here forever .
Later ............................................... Doug

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good to see another Washingtonian here!!! I am way over by Seattle but I also own a 67! Excellent choice!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey Doug,
Another newbie, I am in Metaline Falls, just sold my '71 F-Body and replaced it with a '68. Nothing better then a First Gen Camaro....

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Doug ,from the Western side,enjoy ,I ya need any pts. for the Brackets ,P M me...may have some stuff ya looking for ,I got some stuff that would make your car launch like a rocket...Happy Motoring

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again everyone , the car is almost ready to go to the track , need to run the tranny cooler lines , hang both doors , fit the hood , add gas , Race .
I will definately PM you re: parts. Has anyone tried out Toyo slicks ?
Doug .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm on the Northside . Wandermere . There sure are a lot of Camaro's in Spo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts