Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as you can see from my signature I’ve been a member of this wonderful site for quite some time. I’ve learned a lot but have much more to learn. After searching for a long time I think I finally got the right car. I got a killer deal at only $7700 for this ’68 RS and I am looking forward to fixing her up with the help of all the knowledgeable people of this forum. So thanks in advance, Michael.
:beers:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Im Calling the Cops ........ ! Cause you Stole that . Man what a great deal you made on that 68 RS. very nice !! :thumbsup:

BTW .. that looks like Texas plates and texas tags on the windshield .. did it come from TEXAS ?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
That is one heck of a deal! Congrats :thumbsup: Do you have any interior pictures as well?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yesterday 09:25 PM
jr68 Put a fan shroud on that baby if you are gonna drive around in that Texas heat :eek:
Yup, I sure am, i just ordered the brackets and shroud from Ricks.:thumbsup:

-- And Dave i'll get some interior pictures for you A.S.A.P.

:beers:

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
looks good! Yea you sure did steal that for that price! I'm from South Tejas originally (McAllen)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
it hurts me to see those hack jobs that people do to the radios .. What goes thru there mind when there going at it with a Saw . :sad:

Nice Deluxe interior . windows look wet and front window is Foggy .. Are we getting the Rain that you got ? Its really dark outside right now . I love the Rain .. bring more . !!!!!! :hurray:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Michael. It's too bad about the radio hack job....the rest of the interior looks great though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts