·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a similar board to this one for Nova's? thanks

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Sim-i-lar, adj.[< L similis] nearly but not exactly the same or alike.

Hope you find something that resembles this site LOL, sorry just a joke. I'll spend some time at the www to see what I find but not too many possibilities

------------------
Our affair with Camaros is a live sentence without the possibility of parole www.geocities.com/c68ss http://home.coqui.net/borench

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
i was thinking it would be cool to have a site just like this one, but for novas. maybe even link up the suspension and drivetrain sections with this site...hard to beat the quality and quantity of help here, and the cars are damn near identical when looked at from underneath. i have gotten so many ideas and so much help here..maybe i should start TEAM NOVA?

------------------
1971 Nova(looks like 69 camaro from underneath!)
355sb, vortec heads, HOT cam,T-10 tranny, 3.70 gears 16" IROC wheels

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I have looked but they are nowhere near as good as the Camaro site. Do you know about the Mini Nats in Concord next weekend?

·
Registered
73 Posts
well... you might try www.boyleworks.com or www.classicalpontiac.com. these are both pontiac sites but they MIGHT help since the pontiac acadian is pretty much a nova with a few different details. i hope this helps.

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Novaderrick,
I love the line "looks like a 69 Camaro from underneath"...
I smile everytime I read that.
Pete

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
www.novaresource.com has tons of info there. The links to the BB's was removed recently though. I used to hang out a lot there but got tired of all the petty bickering and mudslinging. Thats why I am here
If there was a nova site nearly as good as this one I would be on it in a flash.

------------------
375hp 78 Chevy truck
77 Chevy Nova
95 Chevy Lumina 3.4L
and building a 78 Nova

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
hey, pete...glad to hear someone likes my tag line...well, it does look like a camaro from down below, and that is why i am here all the time

------------------
1971 Nova(looks like 69 camaro from underneath!)
355sb, vortec heads, HOT cam,T-10 tranny, 3.70 gears 16" IROC wheels

·
Registered
177 Posts
Travis,
I agree. I still go there to read, but don't post too much anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts