Team Camaro Tech banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 2015 RIDE of the MONTH Entries!

The November ROTM is sponsored by
Prizes include
T-shirts, hats, license plate, decals, NOS GM sales brochure or other period marketing items from Rick's personal collection, and a $100 gift certificate!

Important Dates

NOMINATIONS:
Now through October 15th: Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. Submissions posted after 23:59 hours (11:59 pm) Pacific Time on the 15th will not be included in the competition

VOTING:

October 16th through October 27th: A poll will be added to this forum on the 16th containing the nominations. All members will get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes by MIDNIGHT PACIFIC the 28th of October will be the winner for the month of November!

Note changes in photos used to enter your ride.

Rules for nominations
Cars that are currently up for sale may not be nominated!
All nominations:
Must post three (3) Recent photos sized to 640 x 480 pixels.
These three (3) photos must be of the mandatory views listed below.

• one front/side angle (drivers side preferred)
  • one interior shot taken from the open door
  • one over all engine bay picture.

Optional: A fourth photo (not required to enter) of any angle - dead on rear view, or front, or any other aspect of your ride you want to showcase, especially if you are a resto-mod-pro-street entry and have mods listed in your entry such as trunk customizations, or sound systems, wheels, paint detail etc.

Note: NO collages, No slide show links, No videos, and lastly No nudity.

In addition for Resto/Mod vehicles:
Must include a list of the vehicles current Modifications.
Final Notes

• Pictures must be of current state of car with the only exception being seasonal photos with winter tires on.
  • Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included in your listing.
  • If your wheels/tires/suspension/etc. are currently up for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list.
  • No "Future Modifications" either used to pad your listing.

·
Registered
795 Posts
5 Days Left!!!

Come on guys....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec built 68 Z. Cowl plenum, no console, black deluxe interior, Matador Red paint.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
It was a nice day here today so I thought I would take a few pictures and give it a go.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 more to meet minimum contest standards, if Darrell and Niclas are not serious. Is anyone else ready to jump in?

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
I'll throw mine in just to keep this alive. I did all the work in my tiny one car garage, or in the driveway when I needed more space.

1967 Camaro RS - 458rwhp/410tq
6.0l LQ9 (364ci), Edelbrock Vic Jr. Accufab 4150 TB
GTO T56 6spd
Vintage Air
Speedtech UCA/LCA, Hotchkis Springs, Bilstein Shocks
Strange S60 w/4.10's
Foose Legend wheels 18x8 & 18x9 w/Nitto 555 245/40/18 & 275/40/18
Wilwood Brakes
ProCar Rally seats, 4th Gen console, NVU custom gauges

·
Registered
3,975 Posts

·
Retired
26,696 Posts
Here's my submission...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One repaint originally hugger orange, white top and black deluxe interior, this 1969 RS Convertible came equipped with fiber optic's, tilt column, center console, gauges and a power top.

Modifications Include:

Black Stafast cloth top, Houndstooth deluxe interior w/4th gen seats, 17" Budnik wheels and Z rated tires, Corvette disc brakes front and rear, Hotchkis drop springs, Koni Shocks, Hotchkis subframe connectors, Hotchkis rear frame brace and sway bar, Hotchkis X-brace, 700R4 OD transmission, 12 bolt posi w/3.42:1 gears, mild 383ci (stroker) making about 400HP/400FTLB.

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
3 more to meet minimum contest standards, if Darrell and Niclas are not serious. Is anyone else ready to jump in?
I'm saving mine for something big cookin...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the ring...

I like things stock looking so here is my big block '69 SS tribute.

Period correct 396 making 430hp and 460tq.

4 speed M20 with a 12 bolt rear (3.73)

Holley 770 SA

Everything works from front to back.

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,632 Posts
I think it might get a vote...

Don't know for sure why, but it's 2 for 2 on jump starting ROTM !... 'course you had some help from Nikke here and Everett and his 68Z the other month.:D

Anyway, looks like another fine bunch of Camaros to choose from again this month. :thumbsup:

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.