Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big thanks to don for helping me get registered. i'm sandblaster and i'm from shelby, n.c.. i've had lots of muscle cars, street rods, and trucks over the years, but i decided finally to get a camaro after getting my heart broken over not getting a 69 z/28 that my cousin had 30 years ago. i have a factory dark yellow 78 z/28 and an old race car 67 base coupe that i will be restoring at the same time. my wife is a 7th grade teacher, and her team name is the camaros, so the yellow 78 is for her and the 67 is mine. on top of that we have a 78 firebird that we be doing for my son that is now 11 years old. when i jump into some i go with both feet. i'm a glutton for punishment. it's good to be here.

·
Super Moderator
32,270 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Alan.

Yes, jumped in with both feet, but do you have a 4X4 strapped across your backside to prevent sinking?

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!! your 20 miles from me ,im in hendersonville nc!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm sandblaster because that is what i've done for a living for the past 24 years. sandblasting and restorations. i'm glad there are others around. we use to go to car shows and cruise ins all the time then stopped when the kids were little, so now my son is 11 and my twin girls are 7 and it is time to start going again as a family. cars got me in some trouble, but mostly kept me out of bad trouble. i am hoping it will do the same for my kids.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
i'm sandblaster because that is what i've done for a living for the past 24 years. Sandblasting and restorations. I'm glad there are others around. We use to go to car shows and cruise ins all the time then stopped when the kids were little, so now my son is 11 and my twin girls are 7 and it is time to start going again as a family. Cars got me in some trouble, but mostly kept me out of bad trouble. I am hoping it will do the same for my kids.
did you go to the big one 2 weeks ago in forest city??? It was awesome, but freaking hot..lots of cars for such a small town..i registered at 430pm and i was no. 415 car!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, i was there. we were late, so we just walked around looking at other cars and talking to people. my shirt was soaked with sweat when we left, and that was after dark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts