Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks
I am new to this site but felt I should join to learn more about these fantastic cars. I have played with Mopars for years and still own a few but Mopars have jumped so high in value in recent years I am not sure how I will be able to buy another one in the future.
I bought a 70 RS Z28 recently and would eventually like to buy a 69 RS Z28 in the future.
Just something about a solid lifter screaming small block that gets the heart pounding.
I found this site on a google search.
I hope the site will help me gather the information necessary to make an educated assessment of Camaros in the future.
That's it for now

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome Jim...Try to post some pictures when you have a chance...:)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from Sunny So. Cal! :waving:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you folks.
My name is Rick.
Jim was the man that penned most of the lyrics sung by Meatloaf.
My signature line is one of the best known songs 'Paradise by The Dashboard Light'
I think most of us know what that one was about. If not give it a listen. Great car tune.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will try an post a photo of the Z28. I have wanted one for a long time and waited too long to buy one.

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Thank you folks.
My name is Rick.
Jim was the man that penned most of the lyrics sung by Meatloaf.
My signature line is one of the best known songs 'Paradise by The Dashboard Light'
I think most of us know what that one was about. If not give it a listen. Great car tune.
Sorry Rick, I guess thats one way to find out your name...:clonk: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts