Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 Z28, almost stock. Recently scanned with tuner cat. I have a list of trouble codes, such as 218, 219, 220, 225, 229, 230. Is there a web site that you can look up these codes and find out what they really are saying? Does anyone know what about these codes?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The eighth digit of vin.no. is "P". According to this chart it is a 94. I don't know, but the title shows 1995. I guess it may depend upon exactly what date it came of the line. I have about decided the codes are bogas. The only code I recognized is 25 which has to do with air intake.
Thanks, I don't know exactly what is going on, but engine runs good, so I guess you don't fix what ain't broke.

·
Registered
601 Posts
disconnect battery and start all over. if you use a oiled filter you put to much oil in filter and screwed the mass sensor up take mass out and take carb cleaner to clean it out.let it dry and try it gl:beers:

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
OBD1 was the setup where you could use a paperclip and count the blinking check engine light.
ahh, the good old days.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
there is obd1.5 which could explain the trouble finding your codes...gm used this program code while phazing into obd2...google obd1.5 and you might be able to find something out about it...not sure though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts