Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to maybe join some car clubs here in Ohio.. i just moved from Danville Kentucky to Lebanon Ohio..Havent heard of any good ones and someone told me this is the place to ask.. any info would be great thanks Bradley:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
hello Brad, Yes, there is the Northern Ohio Camaro Club ( N.E.O.C.C. ) based in Tallmadge ohio area (near Akron) , and the Columbus, oh club, Central Ohio Camaro Club. Both have websites for membership application. C

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Another Ohio Camaro guy. Welcome to the ranks. Near you, we have (me), Buck, TrentonZ28, GJack, 67Family Fun, and Trenton's brother "larry". Occasionally, we will get together for "wings" and other delights. We generally meet in Centerville. Let us know if you are interested so we can keep you informed.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Another Ohio Camaro guy. Welcome to the ranks. Near you, we have (me), Buck, TrentonZ28, GJack, 67Family Fun, and Trenton's brother "larry". Occasionally, we will get together for "wings" and other delights. We generally meet in Centerville. Let us know if you are interested so we can keep you informed.

I guess I don't count since we haven't made it for wings yet ;)

Welcome to the board Brad.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am another Ohio guy. I am also a member of the NEOCC. They are an active group of mostly 2nd and 3rd gen owners but there are a few of us 1gen owners in the group. NEOCC sponsors the Camaro Fall Classic at Summit Racing each year in Talmadge OH. This year it is September 8 and 9th.

Keep me in mind when you get together. My car isn't on the road yet, but I have other transportation.

There are some other Ohio guys not on your list that post here regularly. Is there a way to seach for TC members from OH?

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
I guess I don't count since we haven't made it for wings yet ;)

Welcome to the board Brad.

lol, Ditto!!
I didn't make to the the last wing-fest either but at least I had a good excuse.

I haven't posted much here yet but you can blame Buck for bringin me here! :p

Let me know about the next Centervile(ish) outing. :beers:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I bought my wife her 1969 Camaro this past May. I live in NW Ohio close to the Lima area. Off I-75 about half an hour. If you are around this part of the state, give me a yell and we'll see what we can do to hook up.
Car is giving me some fits, but I hope to make it to Columbus for the Super Chevy show the first weekend in May. Anyone else going?
PM me if anyone in the area wants to meet up and go.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Aw crap! Sorry Bret. I just knew I was going to forget somebody. Next time we do a "wings" fest, I'll make sure you are notified. We will probably get together in teh next few weeks as Scott (67familyfun) is moving at teh end of march. We gotta say hay and bye. Won't be a dry eye in the house (his car runs rich).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey folks you have another first gen camaro owner here. I'm just west of Cleveland. I've been working on my shell for about 6 months. I'm hoping to get it on the road the first part of May. Car is a X11 with date coded 512 block (427) correct heads (june) #3964291 and a M21.The car is garnet red with no spoilers and dog dish hubcaps. Best regards to all. :beers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome Redl72. There seems to be a lot of us located in Ohio. But of course the best cars were built in Norwood. I am a little southeast of you in Wooster. Good luck with getting your car on the road by May. Mine is still a couple years away from being on the road again!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello, i have a 1969 camaro and i hear there's a couple of good clubs in Columbus, Ohio to far away for me. Here's a picture of my camaro.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Larry - Which Mechanicsburg in Ohio? There are at least 3 or 4 of them. One is only minutes from me.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
About 10 miles east of Urbana, Ohio on St. Rt. 29 and about 40 miles west of Columbus. :yes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice 69 Larry. Is the color purple or blue? Auto or 4 speed? My 30 over 427 was built by Beach Performance in New albany OH. Since I bought the car apart in parts I have not fired up the engine and am hoping Beach Performance is a first class deal. The guy charged $3300 for his work. supposedly over 500 hp with big solid lifter crane cam and 11/1 compression. :yes:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
The color is purple and has an 400 tubo automatic and 410 posi engine is a Merlin chevy big block.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Nice 69 Larry. Is the color purple or blue? Auto or 4 speed? My 30 over 427 was built by Beach Performance in New albany OH. Since I bought the car apart in parts I have not fired up the engine and am hoping Beach Performance is a first class deal. The guy charged $3300 for his work. supposedly over 500 hp with big solid lifter crane cam and 11/1 compression. :yes:
redl72 - What color is your car? If we run into each other in greater Cleveland, I want to make sure I don't try to race you with my little stock 350. :noway:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey, put me on the wing list please. I have two 69 x11 cars one finished in 88 and who knows when the other one will be done. I need some trunk work done and not shure what is lurking under the orange paint. Brad, when the weather breaks a local car club has a cruise in at the Big Bear lot on Columbus Ave Lebanon, Ohio.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah ive actually been to that one... every monday right? Pretty good turn out sometimes. Nice people as well I took my 67 out there a few times it was red then .. now its blue.. look for me this year

1 - 20 of 41 Posts