Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've popped in (lurking) a few times, but thought I should stick my toe in the water and show myself. The old dog refers to the fact that I was in high school when the first Camaro appeared. (yikes!) And as it happens I have a '67 model, plain jane, but came with a 327 and 3spd manual. Still has the original 327, with a perf cam and 4bbl, now coupled to a muncie 4 spd. Rear mono replaced with 4 leaf spring, front coils replaced with moog 6308 springs (the moog coils info came from you guys here, thanks!!!) I've had the car 20 years, got it while I was in CA, now in TX. Car is now in the restoration shop waiting for color, marina blue. Guess that's it. Will jump in when I think I know something, been around cars all my life, but I still have much to learn from everyone here. So smoke 'em if you got 'em!!! Tires that is.
Craig

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hey, welcome weck. I too was a long time lurker. My high school car was a 69 Z/28, white with black stripes, white houndstooth interior, classic. The guy I got the car from had the original motor in his basement with a hole in the side of the block bigget than a volleyball. Still, I like to get that baby back again!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Christropher, I'm in the San Antonio area.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Cool, I travel down to SA quite often. We'll have to get together next time I'm in the area. When you get a chance, go to your UserCP and fill in your profile a little more, or at least plug in your first name in that field, so that you don't have to type it in every post. It will appear under your screen name at the top of each one. :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
The old dog refers to the fact that I was in high school when the first Camaro appeared. (yikes!) Weck, your not the only "old dog" in the fight..............I am only a couple of seasons younger. Welcome, these guys are great, Mike.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome aboard Craig! Post some pictures of your ride when you can. :waving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts