Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a new member, just an old member who got a little side tracked along the way.

I have two 67 Camaros. (Yes the same two from before.) A 90% original RS, and a little blue coupe that's been hot rodded. (I call it a Z-28/Trans Am tribute car ;) )

I hope to get back in the hobby over the next few months.

-Jeff

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome back Jeff :waving:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome back Jeff, nice to know there's another TC guy so close by :thumbsup:
ps: you missed the last Bay Area dinner - we'll make sure you hear about then next one.

John M.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks gang.

Hey John! I remember you. I think I've seen your rag top around and I know you've seen my son driving the blue coupe around lamorinda.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Thanks gang.

Hey John! I know you've seen my son driving the blue coupe around lamorinda.

Cheers!

Yes, I have :thumbsup:
That wasn't him stalled/broke-down on Moraga Way the other day was it ???
I was driving by talking with the wife (actually - I was listening to the wife... :rolleyes: ) on the way to OSH & Safeway and saw it out of the corner of my eye, but couldn't stop because I was next to the Golf Course by then and there's no pull off there.
Hope if that was him he got the help he needed - it was gone a few hours later.

The Ragtop is out at my storage shop with the other toys while I finish the sons F-100 project.
Hope to get it repainted this spring/early summer if possible.
Hope to see you around town and the shows - Goodguys is only a month away :hurray:

John M.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I have :thumbsup:
That wasn't him stalled/broke-down on Moraga Way the other day was it ???
I was driving by talking with the wife (actually - I was listening to the wife... :rolleyes: ) on the way to OSH & Safeway and saw it out of the corner of my eye, but couldn't stop because I was next to the Golf Course by then and there's no pull off there.
Hope if that was him he got the help he needed - it was gone a few hours later.
Actually he may have been visiting a friend who lives on Moraga Way. We are working on an electrical issue right now. (Battery won't hold a charge for more than a day. Damn gremlins somewhere in the system.) But it does have a new motor (#2 since we've owned it... don't ask :p) so there shouldn't be any breaking down in the near future. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts