Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own no F-bodies but am helping a friend of my son work on his 95 Z28. This is the first time in years we have had no F-bodies in our stable. I work full time in industrial sales and work part time evenings and weekends in my Rod Shop. I am contemplating a 68 Camaro abandoned pro street project. I have several BBC's and if we do the Camaro for the wife it will most likely get one of them.
Thanks in advance for going to tolerate me,
Chip.

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Welcome to TC, I'm a one eye guy myself due to a 3" nail from a nail gun 8 operations later it still looks like I'm looking through the bottom of a coke bottle.I guess its better than a marble,no offense my friend. How did you lose your eye?I say you got to keep the Pro-Street for your self Pro-Street is where its at for me.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put needle nose pliers in it memorial Day Saturday 2000 at 11:45AM. I was putting brakes on a 4 wheeler and the pliers slipped.
If I do the pro street first gen, it will be for my wife because I am building a 6-71 blown SBC 66 Triumph GT6 pro streeter hopefully with proportions like the 1/24 scale cars. I also have the fiberglass body mold that was made of my 34 Chevy 3 window before I sold it. I had to sell it last year and intend on replacing it with a fiberglass one in the next couple of years. The 85 Z28 in the background is the one we just sold.

When the previous owner/builder owned it and it was on alcohol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts