1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired
16,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
We know it isn't Paulm. He only collects them. Click I sent you a mail but now I see you are not the buyer. I suspect I know who this is based on the description and my dealings with a certain guy in Queen Creek.

·
Retired
16,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Jack if you can help the ebay buyer with any information.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I did a search on Google "Queen Creek Camaro" just for the heck of it and came up with a story, from an AMC website of all things, about a guy that got ripped off from E bay recently buying a '68 Camaro from a guy in Queen Creek, AZ. I e mailed the link to the "victim" via his E Bay e mail address. The guys name in Queen Creek that supposedly ripped someone else off begins with a "V" - Don't want to list any pertinant info here with the recent threats of law suits and all ;o)

Wonder if that could be the same guy that apparently scammed this Dude....

Anyway, I thought maybe the info might give him a lead,,,

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Man thats gotta hurt. Thats why if I EVER bought a car off of eBay, I would FLY OUT TO SEE THE CAR FIRST BEFORE PAYING FOR IT, PAY ON THE SPOT, THEN SHIP IT BACK HOME MYSELF!!!!

That way I can inspect the car personally instead of depending on someone elses description of it, and also make sure that it gets shipped exactly when and where I want it :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,689 Posts
Look up his auctions that he bid on, I dont see a 69 Camaro that he won. :rolleyes: at least under that username. I'm sorry, but I just dont see how this could happen. You forget or lose the name and number of the guy you are dealing with on both sides of the deal?? Come on, get real!!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Yeagh Jonesy, this one smells bad to me too...There's just something wrong with it. I DO remember reading a post here that had a link to a car for sale that fit the same description, and THAT guy was ripped off also. I remember that the seller was very specific. in that, he didn't want anyone coming out to his place in Queens Creek, Az. Sounds like more than coincidence to me...

Dano

·
Registered
406 Posts
Don't know this guy,but anybody dealing with someone with the initails E.R.C from Cape May NJ should stay away from this guy.Use's his middle name all the time.He also uses his email sometimes then switches to his buddies email at times whos also from that area.He deals mostly in Chevelles,Novas and Camaro Prostreets.He is very well known in the Philadelphia area where he is originally from.My contacts in Philly have told me to stay away from this shady person.So anyone thinking about buying a Musclecar,Prostreet from Cape May NJ (South Jersey) PLEASE proceed with major caution!!!!!! Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts