Team Camaro Tech banner

Should the Owners Manual Thread be made a sticky?

• Yes, I don’t have a Owners Manual and this will come in handy.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, I have a Owner Manual and don’t need to see one on the site.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
13,860 Posts
I’m not seeing the PDF file on your original manuals thread?

I see you did a pdf Test in Test Drive

·
Premium Member
19,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’m not seeing the PDF file on your original manuals thread?

I see you did a pdf Test in Test Drive
Thanks for deleting those other post. I am seeing it but can’t open it on my iPad but it open on my desk top. Thanks again.

Roger

·
Premium Member
19,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We are looking for your opinion on weather the Owner Manual thread should be made a sticky. There is a lot of good information, like light bulb number. Also gives you fluid capacities of fuel, oil, transmission and radiator. There is also a trouble shooting guide.

I am looking forward to addIng the 68 manual to the thread in a few weeks. No one has said anything about the 69 manual, as of yet.

Without this thread being made a sticky, the thread could easily be lost in the site archive. So I encourage you to vote, yes so we can made the Owners Manual a sticky so we know where this information is when we need it. It will actually be more convenient than having a manual in your glovebox.

Rogerh

·
Premium Member
19,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Roger, Have you discussed this with the site administrators to see what criteria is used to determine "sticky" status? I few years ago I recommended a couple of body shop threads be made a sticky with no response.
No, I have not tried to contact the admin about this. I tried to get some info from the admin on the LifeTime membership and got no reply at all. I may try to contact them again about this.

Roger

21 - 25 of 25 Posts