Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 67 manual out this evening and was wondering if we could start a thread and post copies of each year's manual. I have the 67 manual and will need the owner of a 68 and 69 to copy their Owners Manual. Than they could possible make it a sticky at the top of this section.
Manual.jpeg

Roger

Attachments

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,480 Posts
Too labor intensive for me, Roger, and not enough time. I'll send you my 68 reproduction manual if you want to copy and post it.

Personally, I think everyone should get their own copy and store in the glove box, but would be convenient to have it posted here.

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too labor intensive for me, Roger, and not enough time. I'll send you my 68 reproduction manual if you want to copy and post it.

Personally, I think everyone should get their own copy and store in the glove box, but would be convenient to have it posted here.
Sure, I will give you a conversation, PM to us old guys.

You are right, everyone should have one as well as a assembly manual.

I have a 02 Chevy Avalanche and the manual for that truck is over 400 pages and it’s on the Avalanche site.

Roger

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,480 Posts
If someone doesn't volunteer to do the 68 manual by Monday, I'll send it out to you, Roger. Kudos to you for doing it as it seems like quite an undertaking to scan and post each page.o_O There's 70 pgs in the 68 manual.

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If someone doesn't volunteer to do the 68 manual by Monday, I'll send it out to you, Roger. Kudos to you for doing it as it seems like quite an undertaking to scan and post each page.o_O There's 70 pgs in the 68 manual.
👍

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,480 Posts
I had my 67 manual out this evening and was wondering if we could start a thread and post copies of each year's manual. I have the 67 manual and will need the owner of a 68 and 69 to copy their Owners Manual. Than they could possible make it a sticky at the top of this section.
View attachment 264704
Roger
Much better !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts