Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I know we have a lot of New England members, but I just wanted to check in to see who is going. I still have to finish my interior, install a 700r4, new radiator, water pump, alternator & stereo system. I should be able to accomplish all of that but, As a wedding present My friends are getting together to repair my friends 72 chevelle. You see, he smacked it up on the 98 power tour in SC and it has been sitting ever since. We are having it repainted, new hood, fenders, bumper and aluminum radiator. I also have my buddies lemans Z06 Vette and potentially my buddies 90 supercharged Mustang Saleen (need someone to poke fun at). My friends are from MA,ME & NH, just checking if anyone else is caravaning?

·
Registered
601 Posts
im going from nj to pa. i seen alot of nj people going to carlisle also. hoping my car is done by than in paint shop now. im going either way car on trailer or truck pulling camper:thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the best part of the Power TOUR I use to like is driving with all these exteme cars down the highway. Carlise is a circus at night with all the cars. We will have to start planning some routes as time approaches

1 - 3 of 3 Posts