Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Last year, we debuted two new options for our A-41 line of automatic overdrive transmissions: Engine Braking and Paddle Shifting. These features take the 4L60/65/70E family of transmission to a new level. Whether you do autocrossing, street/strip or just all around fun, this product technology will add to your driving performance and satisfaction.

Watch Part 1 of the Driving video in HQ mode (better quality)
It's a short 2min30sec overview of our automatic transmission, the A-41 which is a derivative of the 4L60/65/70E Hydramatic family. It has in-car video of the product and covers the technical aspects of the product and how to drive with the Paddle Shifter.

Driving Video Part 2 - Paddle Shift Mode, is complete and will be live shortly. I will update this thread with the link when available.

For more details, please visit our post on the Sponsors section here.

Enjoy!

Shafi Keisler, pres.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I like to Paddle Shifting on curvy roads
but I hate to take my eyes off to see the gear I'm in
Could or dose some one make a indicator that reflects off the corner of the windshield?
Larry

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Larry: I actually had a crazy idea when I was looking into paddle shifting for my '68 (still considering)... maybe someone could fabricate the indicator inside the part of the cowl hood that's visible to the driver. I remember some cars back in 'the day' had the tachometer on the hood, can't remember what car that was though. maybe a 'Cuda?
Paddle shifting is very cool and Keisler is a good brand. I spoke to Shafi on the phone. we wound up talking about cars for about an hour. really great guy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Folks,

Here is Part 2 - Paddle Shift Mode Driving Video. Watch it in HQ (High Quality) using the HQ button next to the volume control once you click on the play button.

And thanks for the nice comments, Mark! I believe we could remote locate the display using a cable or available output wiring. I don't know about installing it on the hood ... weather proofing it would be up to the installer to mount it behind a lexan cover with a seal to keep moisture out. Very neat idea.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
33 Posts
if you guys are ever in a giving mood and want to donate one these to me, ill be more then happy to take it off your hands. until then it will be on my wish list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.