Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 I'm trying to get paint for and can't locate a plate with the codes. I looked on driver door( only plates for weight and tires) and nothing under the hood. Anyone know how to find it or maybe use my VIN to get it?

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Look for RPO document list stuck in glovebox or spare tire area.
This will list all the options and codes for colors, interior and other important items for service.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
piece of paper stuck in console, or take the vin to a GM dealer, a good paint shop should be able to do it too.
may be inside the spare tire cover.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked in the consoles and nothing there, the glove box has a sticker with all numbers, and the book don't say nothing of the sort. I am digging into the tire compartment, I have to take out stereo equipment first.. ugghhh:( I can try to call GM in morning and see. Thanks a bunch.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Glad you located it :thumbsup:
I guess GM feels they have to hide them, and they do a very good job sometimes, so it's there when the guys that need it go looking :confused:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you located it :thumbsup:
I guess GM feels they have to hide them, and they do a very good job sometimes, so it's there when the guys that need it go looking :confused:
Lol You're not kiddin' ! What the heck were they thinking, they know word gets out so just make it easy for all.
Thanks for all your help!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts