Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Camaro SS 383 stroker and T-56 trans
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for suggestions on getting some paint work done on my 69. There are a couple places in Augusta, GA that do custom and classic work, but I'm not that confident in their ability without at least a recommendation from someone. Just curious if anybody had anything to chime in. I'm willing to travel and pay well for quality work from Atlanta, GA to Columbia, SC (lets say 100 miles or so outside of Augusta)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
May be outside your travel range but I have had two cars done at Whitby motorcars in Greensboro, NC. Those guys do a spectacular job. I live in Alabama and it is worth the travel distance to me. They have a lot of work though so it wont be fast, but then again do you really want a shop that doesnt have a lot of work lined up working on your car?!

·
Registered
1969 Camaro SS 383 stroker and T-56 trans
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May be outside your travel range but I have had two cars done at Whitby motorcars in Greensboro, NC. Those guys do a spectacular job. I live in Alabama and it is worth the travel distance to me. They have a lot of work though so it wont be fast, but then again do you really want a shop that doesnt have a lot of work lined up working on your car?!
that actually might be an option. My parents live there, and it'd give me a reason to visit. thanks, ill keep it in mind.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've never had anything painted by these guys, but have seen there work at shows. They are located in Greenville, SC. That's about a 1 1/2 hour drive from you. Check out there facebook page or give them a call.
Creativerods

1 - 5 of 5 Posts