Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Meaning you wish to pay someones membership or you wish to praise someone for doing the right thing?

·
19,786 Posts
Think it's more of take a penny add a penny.

People post up free stuff and on the premise that you post up free stuff for the next guy/gal and so on.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct, if i had some parts laying around i didnt need anymore I would post in pay it forward and the person wanting the part would pay for shipping and i would send him the part as long as they cover the shipping.

Thanks
Chris

·
13,851 Posts
I just post pay it forward items on Classified Forum

·
Retired
26,616 Posts
Possibly just keep it in the paid members area classifieds to avoid the general population trying to get in on a good deal. There was an ongoing PIF thread that ran into problems of someone giving a part away and it showed up in the classified section later. Also one guy was trolling PIF threads trying to get as much free as he could...

·
19,786 Posts
Possibly just keep it in the paid members area classifieds to avoid the general population trying to get in on a good deal. There was an ongoing PIF thread that ran into problems of someone giving a part away and it showed up in the classified section later. Also one guy was trolling PIF threads trying to get as much free as he could...
Unfortunately you'll always have one or two in the bunch :mad:

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thats too bad people do take advantage of the purpose off helping others. Hopefully a Mod deleted him from the site

·
13,851 Posts
Thats too bad people do take advantage of the purpose off helping others. Hopefully a Mod deleted him from the site
I pay it forward often and don't really care what the dude does with it later. If he wants to sell it then whatever.

The philosophy behind pay it forward is that the recepiant will do the same down the road However the real satisfaction is the giving and that is enhanced by no strings attached.

Btw Karma's a Bitch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts