Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
click on the "go advanced" button if you used the quick reply to start your replay, or in a new posting click the paperclip in the toolbar and attach your image by browsing your hard drive or enter the URL of the image from the web. Like this it will create an expanding thumbnail.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, It's a bit of a basket case actually, but I am in the process of ripping it apart. I was thinking about creating a build thread, but most guys who do that seem to know what they are doing whereas I am a novice with zero experience.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Dan we all started somewhere, and it was always somewhat lower on the knowledge totempole then expert. As long as you have a passion to get her restored or rebuilt in your heart no one can say booyeah to your skill set.

You could do what I do - build a blog someplace and when you cross a major milestone then you can post the link to the event here or on your facebook account, or selective post to a build thread here at TC.

I think a day by day blow by blow of the snail pace or the "it only took five times to get it right" threads get tired real quick. If you setup a blog then those who like the blow by blow day by day progress reports can follow you there and not clog up the forums here.

What are your plans for her?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts