Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-McpWEtmeD6w/UmtJbSiKN_I/AAAAAAAAAbo/EI9G_T7lkoM/s640/1981%252067%2520CAmaro%25207.jpg[\img]

how do you link from a hosted site?

Jim

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used your link, clicked that little icon of the mountain range right above in the reply box, pasted it in and it worked for me.
I can not see any icon,, is that a membership perk.

I need to update my membership, I have been a free rider for to long now.

Jim

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
using the additional options pane & Upload File from a URL

Test

not the same size & method. I do not have the mountain icon yet?

Attachments

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
The icon is in the tool bar above the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page, and on the top of the Advanced option box, and the post a new topic box.

·
13,743 Posts

Did I pass the test?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The icon is in the tool bar above the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page, and on the top of the Advanced option box, and the post a new topic box.
here is a screen shot of my quick reply. I might be missing it still (windows 7).

thanks for your help.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the Help, I really appreciate you taking the time and working this out. I got the enhanced version on the reply window with ALL the fancy icons. I like the photo samples others have posted.:yes:

Let's try the little mountain icon with this "SPECIAL" Car.

:cool:

This was my first Camaro in 1980. I was wanting to add this picture to the Post about 70-80-90 Camaro owners had in the past & this lead me to the test drive and my photo posting difficulties and then you excellent help.
You have unleashed a PICTURE monster now,,,,,,,,,,,

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts