Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anything typically come stock plugged into the fuse box in the 4 bladed slots that I see on the fuse box below? or are these for add on items?

What does the bladed slot LPS on the bottom of the fuse box mean?

Anyone know which bladed slots are supposed to be ACC 12v and which are always hot?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Does anything typically come stock plugged into the fuse box in the 4 bladed slots that I see on the fuse box below? or are these for add on items?
Anyone know which bladed slots are supposed to be ACC 12v and which are always hot?
BAT - always hot
LPS - are your dash lights and can be used for gauge lights at night if you add gauges.
ACC - is hot when the key is on or in accessory (key switched counter cw) when you park and watch sub races with the music on.
A tape deck or CD player would get pwr here and the clock of the player would go to BAT plus GND for ground etc per instructions.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

Instrument lamps if I'm understanding your question correctly.

Edit: I just noticed the one to the left of the one I thought you were talking about...

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
ACC is hot with the key in the ACC position or ignition on or engine running. Good for radio power etc. for use when the vehicle is off and you just want to listen to music.

IGN is only hot when the ignition is on or engine running. Typically used for instrument power and other things used while the vehicle is running.

LPS is actually INST LPS (instrument lamps). I don't believe the voltage will vary on that fuse as the dimmer is twisted (I could be wrong). It just supplies power to the instrument lamps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts