1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
87 Posts
and where or how di you come across it, im currently looking for a 69 project my self.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice find.. if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost ya?
Too Much. 16k. But it was a package deal, I had to buy this one to get my original car back.

It is running and driving, so that helps. It also has some good options and colors, so who knows, I might come out alright on it. Number matching helps.

and where or how di you come across it, im currently looking for a 69 project my self.
The best way is networking. The person I bought it from was from around here, and also lost a lot of NOS parts from the flood. We have known each other for years. Find the local camaro guys, and if there is a club join. You would be surprised how much stuff people keep. Sometimes they sell to get something that they want more. Sometimes it's for family reasons. It's all about the reationships.

Good Luck,

Rich

·
Registered
87 Posts
Some good info! thanks ill try the club thing.. bad thing i just moved up here and know no one. ohh and its always good when there running and driving..keeps you motivated! But doesnt sound like to bad of a deal Congrats!!

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just looked at your profile. Ohio huh? There are PLENTY of cars and car guys there. Just post here, and I am sure that someone can show you the car clubs there.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
nice car, at one time. you have your work cut out for you. i applaud your ambition.

good luck

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice car, at one time. you have your work cut out for you. i applaud your ambition.

good luck
I think I'll need it!

I have restored worse. At least the body is nice. I would have expected any potential rust issues to have started now that a year has gone by. No bubbles at all, just surface rust.

My dad's 67 Stang GTA that flooded, man, it's got some bubbling bad.......

The body must have been real nice on this car.

Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts