Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have problems posting pics usually. Is it a permissions/membership issue or am I doing some thing wrong? I am downsizing them via infra view.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I drag and drop it. they are jpg. I reduced one down to 800 x 600 or thereabouts. saw the bar indicate a load. pic didn't show. reduced it further to 4 x 6 (whatever the standard settings are in infranview, I forget)
watched it load on the load bar, no picture. I saw them both try to load, appear to finish via the "bar", not list as loaded, and no error message appear. On the old site setup it would tell me I was in excess of something or other which I couldn't figure out because I deleted everything I had posted up to that point and the reduced pics are a small file. I am logging in here from 3 different places this morning so its a lot of in and out.

·
11,272 Posts
Ok, I will ask the admins and see if there is something different going on. I will let you know. But are you using the mobile site? If not mobile, what OS and browser are you using? Mac or PC, I.E, firefox, chrome, safari?

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Steve - Take a look at your attachments in your control panel you may not have enough room left for your paid membership level.
I can no longer see what space you have with the new site software.

Brian

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,306 Posts
Hi guys,

I looked at the attachment settings and it seems like for most file types the max image size is 750000 bytes with 800 pixels x 640 pixels. This is something we can increase with the mods approval.

~Sheena

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
basic level, I am not yet a paid subscriber.
193kb
tried to load a few again today with the same result. If all it took to fix this is to up the membership level I can do that. I kinda doubt that's the case though. From what I can gather I am not over any limit either in total or in individual pic size

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
As a non supporting member you are limited to less than 0.3 meg (340kb aprox.) total storage for files and photos.
May actually be less than that in the new configuration but will have to ask admin on the exact number as it is gone from the go premium page.
So the photo you are trying next to upload may be larger than 148kb? More than likely larger than that.

Options would include join and become a supporting member of the site, store photos someplace else and use image tags to post photos here.

If you are thinking of joining may I suggest the lifetime membership level, it gives you the largest storage, and you pay one time and done until you're um... done. :)

No I don't get a commission, kick back or paycheck here.

Brian

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
:) Thanks for supporting our little corner of Camaro heaven. Now I look forward to your progress photos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts