Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've downloaded some pictures under manage attachments and it says sum of all attachments owned by me. How do I get these back out to use again? When I want to use the same picture for another post I can't get it out of there to use. If I browse for it and upload it again, it says "already uploaded". PS I'm not as stupid as I sound, I'm just not into computer stuff.

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Go to your "USER CP" there is an attachment link there, on the left side, most of the way down.

When you click there, it will list all your attachments by filename.

Now for the bad news. Because of the way the forum software addresses the photo's (see in the address when you display one the php=#####, not filename.jpg) you will be able to copy the URL and use it in another post as a link, but it won't display unless someone clicks on it.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you will be able to copy the URL and use it in another post as a link, but it won't display unless someone clicks on it.
It just works for the first one, right? I noticed when I did the first picture it would show, but after I retreived it, it would just show the link. Thanks Jim!

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Trying to reply with attachtment, I hear the popup blocker sound once, & I can't open it.
Do I need to disable the popup blocker feature?

When I try the above method, it says I have no attatchment files.

I have downloaded pics in the members section. Not sure why it's not working for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts