Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tim - The Northwest 1969 Camaro
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just switched to Google Photos for picture hosting as my memory on the forum has been used up. I can see the pictures I post but I believe other can't. Can others confirm or deny? Posting a picture of my steering box below:

·
Registered
Mike
554 Posts
I can see the photo in the post above.
Note: When using Goggle Photos to post photos, be sure you have selected to "Share" the folder (found in the Options menu) containing the posted photos.

If you do not toggle the "Share" option on, you will be the only one that can view the photos you have posted (from the device logged into Google Photos and used to post the photos).

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tim, I can't see the pic above and I can't see the recent pics in your build thread.
The other day I could see the pics of your console but no go now.
Interesting. Strange because the console was put up using Google photos along with the other items. Do you see a link or a line of gibberish or just nothing?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see the photo in the post above.
Note: When using Goggle Photos to post photos, be sure you have selected to "Share" the folder (found in the Options menu) containing the posted photos.

If you do not toggle the "Share" option on, you will be the only one that can view the photos you have posted (from the device logged into Google Photos and used to post the photos).
So I don't get why you can see the photo but Al can't. The "Share" option looks like its just a link to the entire album, not individual pictures as I post them.

·
14,732 Posts
I see the pictures just find using Google Chrome

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
I can see the pic above but still not the pics in your build thread.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see the pic above but still not the pics in your build thread.

Don
Well that's a start. I am going to upload them from a different folder and see if they show up. This is such a pain in the @$$.

Don - if you wouldn't mind, give me about 5 minutes and then let me know if the build thread photos are visible (if you're around).

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I see the picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts