Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the search but couldnt find a match for this...did a 67 Camaro SS350 come with the pinstiping down the side that follows the top of the fender/door/quarter...or was this a seperate option or SS396 only or what? my car was had it but I have seen some that dont but didnt know if this was a choice by the owner or correct for the car

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
I think so, remember the Bolero Red Hot Rod test car? Pretty sure she had white pin strips.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
I believe only the RS option got the pinstripe, rocker blackout etc...look at the camaro research site and pull down the RS verbage.

Lane

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a 67 Bolero red 396 SS and it has the stripe. I have a pic of the car from 67 although I don't know if it was ordered as an option.

I suppose you really can't see it in that pic on the right but I assure you it is there, and the car is not an RS.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I believe it came along with if you ordered the Bumble Bee, and you could order the BB on any Camaro, not just an SS or RS.

JD

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
For 1967 Camaros:

All cars ordered with the Style Trim Group (Z21) got the side pin stripes, wheel opening moldings, and bright roof drip gutter moldings.

All Rally Sports (Z22) have the side pin stripes because the Style Trim Group (Z21) was part of the RS package.

SS cars only got the bumble bee stripe unless ordered as an RS/SS or an SS with the Style Trim Group. Then they would have both the bumble bee and side pin stripes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
my history teacher just brought in a photo of her 67 camaro she use to own and it was darker blue with those pinstripes it was a 327 car. There is also a 67 ss350 4 speed car rotting away in a trailer park with those same stripes.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my history teacher just brought in a photo of her 67 camaro she use to own and it was darker blue with those pinstripes it was a 327 car. There is also a 67 ss350 4 speed car rotting away in a trailer park with those same stripes.
Ummm,now I've completely lost interest in what I was asking...and want to know about the rotting67ss350 4spd car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts