Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
15,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone into pinball machines?

I've got an old 1973 Gottlieb pinball machine (Jungle King) I need to repair. I used to do coin-op for a living a LONG time ago but I don't have any of my old resources anymore.
I'm trying to find online resources for repair manuals, schematics etc. so I can get this thing working again.
Does anyone know of any web sites where I can download some of this stuff? I've already got a supplier of parts, but I thought I'd save some money and try to find some FREE tech info. I've been searching all morning.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
There are a couple of sites out there but I can't remember where. My brother and I were looking for an Earthshaker pinball game for the house and I found a lot of good sites during my search. Never did get a machine though.

·
15,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool... they look like the cheapest I've seen so far.
I was hoping for something free but it looks like the coin-op industry is very protective of technical info. I wonder why?? They're just schematics and manuals. :confused:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I used to have an old Willams "Wing Ding" PB from way back. It took a dime to play that old machine. My buddies and me spent many afternoons in the basement playing that old pinball game. Went through a lot of spray cans of electrical tuner cleaner on that thing.

-Mark.

·
15,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found that one earlier Scott.... and printed it.

By the way, I'd have shown you pictures of my house after I painted it, but it's not finished. The weather got in the way so it sits unfinished until Spring. But I love the paint! It's held up real well under the brutal ice packs and temps. I'm really loving that A100 primer! And the Superpaint I used on the gutters to change their color is holding up great.
Thanks Scott.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well, the paint can be applied to 35...above zero that is. Might have to wait a couple months before you get back on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts