Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have and MSD 6AL and Blaster SS coil cluttering up my already ugly firewall...

I've heard several people mention moving their coil and control box into the cowl.. this doesnt sound very appealing as I'm sure it'd be a PITA to get to if something bunked out on me..

anyone have a place perhaps inside the passenger compartment under the dash that one could use to mount their equipment and not interfere with an eventual DSE Compac bracket / Vintage air setup?

input appreciated as always!

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I mounted my MSD in the glove box on the top to one side on a piece of aluminum plate I cut to fit, on the top side I put my Commander 950 control box. I can shoot pics if you'd like. Making the bracket and getting it up in there was the hardest part but I'm glad I did it that way as now its out of sight and looks clean. I also put my tranny gauge in the ashtray so when I'm parked it all looks real clean. Since we don't smoke it was no big deal.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Fits perfectly above the ash tray, I used velcro strips to hold it securely. Center dash vent still gets feed from vintage air setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts