Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
11,267 Posts
Ken, talk to me about this topic at the outlets on friday. Are you going? I may not be there with my car (read my post in Bench racing).

Kevin

------------------
69' SS-350 Convert, M20, 3.55 posi. Totally Disassembled & in boxes (I'm working on it!)
69'(Hugger Orange -originally, Burgundy now) Z-21 Convert 327/PG, Driver

·
Registered
14 Posts
to convert, i think you would have to start with a deluxe interior, 12 bolt differential,350 or 396 block, heavy duty suspension,SS emblems on front grill, fenders,and gas cap deluxe steering wheel,hood with the chrome plates and blacked out rear tail panel for starts.

------------------

·
Registered
460 Posts
Deluxe interior and deluxe steering wheel sound like things you personally like camarko. Neither are required to have a SS. Never heard that one before. We should only give info if we are positive we are right, or say "I think it requires". We don't want to mislead anyone

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ken, Check out CRG to see what to look for when trying to figure out if a car is a SS or not and that will tell you what you have to do depending on how far you want to go cloning.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I put the front and rear spoilers, cowl hood and did the SS striping, but did not do the badging. Seems to me the only reason you would go that far is that you want everyone to think its an SS. Have fun. Do what you want. But getting into that much detail to me is like holding your TV remote up to your ear because you want people to think you have a cell phone!!! Just my opinion.

·
11,267 Posts
Ken, I don't know if you are still around now, but I printed off some CRG pages and made some copies from my 67-69 fact book. They list what each package consists of, the RPO codes and assorted other stuff. I will give them to your other half on Friday. Have fun in the Lone Star state! Kevin

------------------
69' SS-350 Convert, M20, 3.55 posi. Totally Disassembled & in boxes (I'm working on it!)
69'(Hugger Orange -originally, Burgundy now) Z-21 Convert 327/PG, Driver

[This message has been edited by KevinW (edited 06-28-2001).]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kevin, thanks. I told her to look or expect you tomorrow as I return onSUnday afternoon from Houston. Nice weekly commute I have here.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinW:
Ken, I don't know if you are still around now, but I printed off some CRG pages and made some copies from my 67-69 fact book. They list what each package consists of, the RPO codes and assorted other stuff. I will give them to your other half on Friday. Have fun in the Lone Star state! Kevin

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
11,267 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts