Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is looking for a set of 1967 Virginia license plates. Does anyone know where he might buy a set of these? I figured someone on here might even sell them. Thanks for any responses.

·
3,176 Posts
check the large flea markets. Theres one vender here that has tons a plates and Ill check with him on Sunday about some VA plates and if he has any that far back.

Check some of the salvage yards that have large amounts of old cars in them might find a set still on a car someplace

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Check ebay (that's ebay, not ebay motors) There are always several hundred (all states) on there at one time. I'm sure you can find what you want for 10 bucks or less.

I bought a pair of 69 PA dealer tags in excellent condition for $17. (I'm building a Yenko Clone, and Yenko was a PA dealer)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Old Blue, there should be a car show in May at Richmond Inter. Raceway. Usually several people with plates for sale.You will fine very rough plates and some that you'll need a small bank loan to buy. Look at all dealers before making a decision. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I missed the good set I will call my friend tomorrow and see if he just wants one plate. I never thought of E Bay. I knew someone out there could help. I found a set for my car in Roanoke back in 94 but haven't been up there for years. I keep checking again thanks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts