Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
many years ago I brought back a 1979 Camaro from Germany not knowing exactly what I had. I am looking for all information on exported camaros from the 1978-1981 era. Any and all information will be appreciated. How do I know I have an exported camaro you ask? Well My speedometer is in KMH, the tail lights are as follows from the drivers side, Amber left, Red center, Clear right. They both have original GM part numbers on them so I know they are real. I went to GM to try and order these but was told no longer available, of course. There is a VIN tag on the pass side fender well all in German. Then theres the normal stickers in the engine bay saying what type of tranny fluid etc to use in German. I have only seen one of these like mine on the interent only but could not contact the guy :( . So if any1 has any info or somewhere I can start looking what so ever please help me out so I can get my restoration started. If you want pics or numbers I can send them to you if it will help.
Thank You for any help and for reading this plea :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I will have these pics (or try to ) posted here in acouple of days, if that doesnt work Ill email them to you.

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
Post them in the TAG section Kanzaz, more folks with info. on tags will see it there. This is the section that deals with issues of the site working right or problems with the website itself. :) welcome to TC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts