Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to view "sent" private messages? I know I am getting old and went to check and see if I wrote a message and didn't click send, actually sent it or if I just fathomed up the thought in my head and never actually never wrote it in the first place.....:confused:
Thanks,
Greg

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
Is there a way to view "sent" private messages? I know I am getting old and went to check and see if I wrote a message and didn't click send, actually sent it or if I just fathomed up the thought in my head and never actually never wrote it in the first place.....:confused:
Thanks,
Greg
Yes, in your PM folder there should be a drop down menu for inbox items and for sent items.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
However if you do not have the setting checked to always save in sent folder in your settings, and you didn't check the box to save in your sent folder when you sent the PM you won't have a copy of it.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, in your PM folder there should be a drop down menu for inbox items and for sent items.
However if you do not have the setting checked to always save in sent folder in your settings, and you didn't check the box to save in your sent folder when you sent the PM you won't have a copy of it.
My sent folder is empty. Where do you "check" the box - can't find that setting.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nevermind - found it in "edit options". Thanks guys - now I monitor if I am actually going senile or not :wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts