Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! My name's Rob. I live in Savannah, GA and I've been looking at a 92 Camaro RS. I just graduated high school and I leave for the Naval Academy on the 27th of this month (I'm 17), so I need to jump on getting this car ASAP. It's pretty decent and they only want $1200 for it. Eh, well, so far, everyone who's helped me on this site has been very helpful. I appreciate it and it's good to be a part of this site!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hi Rob. It sounds like a good deal. Look the entire car over and check the overall condition of the car. If you do not feel comfortable doing it yourself, have a certified mechanic look it over. Make sure you know everything it might need workwise before you buy it. $1200.00 seems like a real good deal for a 92 RS.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked it out yesterday. It needs a relatively small amount of bodywork done. The clearcoat is chipping off but all of the paint is there. The interior looks pretty good, save a few small cracks in the dash and no headliner. I haven't yet had a chance to test drive it or crank it up, as I believe there is a small issue with the VATS system. I'll find out soon. Everything looks great though! The owner pawned the title for cash and they're asking $1200 for it, so they can get the title back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts