Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Camaros.netters, I have recently purchased a shifter from someone that advertised it on this web site (IN 69 PARTS), and now has more parts on this web site for sale. I sent my certified funds to this person 2 weeks ago, and he will not return my emails. I sent the letter return reciept and the post office sez it was delivered. I am giving this dude until Monday to return my emails or I will post his name and maybe someone that lives near him can help me! I am a big kid now but I do not tolerate a thief!! If you want to know the person in question, you can email me at my email address. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, SEND MY SHIFTER OR MY MONEY BACK AND WE'LL CALL IT EVEN!!

Merry Christmas!!

·
3,176 Posts
Just to let you know I have ordered parts form the for sale area here oand even though the post office has said it whouls only take 10 days to get here through the mail I have found that 4 weeks is the norm. Yes I know it takes longer to get an item here to Hawaii What used to take a resonable time is longer now. Keep in contact with the seller and work with them. Also recommend that items get mailed insured and pay for the tracking so you can get that from the seller and can track it on the Postal web site and see where the part is. It will also let you see when it was mailed out.
Jeff 67/68 & 69 RS's
65 442

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah as fate would have it, the seller responded to me three times since I posted this warning, and it appears it will be resolved by MONDAY, will keep you updated!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts