Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods this is the section I could find that may be appropriate for exhaust, if you you feel different please move.

How about pics of exhaust systems? Please include brand, size, material, and above all how you like it!

·
Registered
158 Posts
This isn't mine but this is what I will be installing

Have got a set of Electric Exhaust dumps that I hope to install shortly. So a flick of the switch and it simply dumps the exhaust before the mufflers.

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: This isn't mine but this is what I will be installing

Have got a set of Electric Exhaust dumps that I hope to install shortly. So a flick of the switch and it simply dumps the exhaust before the mufflers.

Nice! Had those electric kick outs on my buddies 69 Caddy...suprises alot of people!

·
Registered
61 Posts
LLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE those cut-outs....they are SO expensive over here though.....would open pipes still sound ok with a stock cam/manifolds??
Gav

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Pypes 2 1/2" X system - aluminized pipe w/Magnaflows. The tail pipes were supposed to the the 69 factory straight style, but weren't even close. I just cut them and made them dump at the rear quarter like a 68, which I actually like better.

Looks very clean I would have liked to do this the same way but my fuel pump was in the way.....

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
My SS 3" looks like S#$T after dumping oil from major leak,might as well bought the aluminized as all the BLING is gone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts