1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,621 Posts

· Registered
4,765 Posts

· Registered
1968 Camaro RS/SS
355 Posts
Bought mine in 2013 for $120. Delco-Moraine 11" Booster. CPP Aluminum 1" Bore Master Cylinder & Bleed Kit $82. 172-1353 AC Delco Proportioning Valve with Bracket and Master Cylinder Lines & Brake Flush $60.

All from FleaBay. All performing well.

So, about $100 cheaper than some.

I like Right Stuff, too - ordered all my nicopp lines and fittings from them.

ymmv, of course.

· Registered
198 Posts
I started with a Master Power Brakes 9” dual diaphragm booster and master cylinder combination. Master cylinder was junk right out of the gate, wouldn’t bleed. Swapped it for a Wagner. Booster failed like a year later. Swapped
For a Tough Stuff 9” dual. Perfect for years now. Makes one wonder how some of these places stay in business.

· Premium Member
1,331 Posts
I installed a Right Stuff 9” booster to replace my original, still working Delco Moraine factory 11” booster to gain extra clearance for my tall valve covers. Driving the car, there is no discernible difference in performance between the two boosters. The new booster works very well.

· Registered
4,469 Posts
I also have the 9" RS booster/MC combo (came with my front drum to disc conversion kit). My 357 BPE makes 16" of vacuum at idle so brakes still work fine with the 9" single bladder booster. YMMV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts