Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:I am having difficulty locating what seems to be a hard-to-fine item for my '99 Camaro SS.
My left-side power door lock switch, (located in the armrest in a removable pod), cracked in half. I was told by my local Chevy dealer the replacement switch is no longer carried in stock. I then went on Ebay and found several switches, but strangely all of them for the the passenger (right) side arm rest. This morning I went to my local "Pull-Apart" junk yard were I found four 4th Gen. Camaros and 2 Pontiac Firebirds, but all switches were missing from all cars.
>>>>>>Help, anyone have ideas of where I can find a Left hand power door lock switch?<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seriously guys;..none of you knows where to find a simple power door lock switch, (drivers side)? This is simply dumb that GM would chose to quit stocking this part. I would think that NAPA or Autozone would carry them, but I can't find one anywhere. Its even more mind-boggling that Ricks Camaro cannot shed any light either, stating only that GM elected to discontinue carrying the switches.
(I've already searched my local salvage yard. All 4 camaros were stripped clean of the switches!)

>>>>>help, anyone<<<<<<

1 - 2 of 2 Posts