Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I plan on a Bonzai run Saturday morning , limited time off and I'm getting off back in DFW not sure what car I'm taking either. I met you few years back IIRC was somewhere up north at a car wash one morning I remember your Z I used to own a Fathom green one I'm in Lewisville north of Dallas
Rich

·
Premium Member
11,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on a Bonzai run Saturday morning , limited time off and I'm getting off back in DFW not sure what car I'm taking either. I met you few years back IIRC was somewhere up north at a car wash one morning I remember your Z I used to own a Fathom green one I'm in Lewisville north of Dallas
Rich
Must have been more that a few years back and my memory has left me at that But I welcome you if we cross paths again. . Saturday morning everyone will be out and about, we all line up and head out on Sunday to Baytown, then Grand Prairie then to Austin. Stay safe.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Must have been more that a few years back and my memory has left me at that But I welcome you if we cross paths again. . Saturday morning everyone will be out and about, we all line up and head out on Sunday to Baytown, then Grand Prairie then to Austin. Stay safe.
out of order? Sunday to Baytown
Monday to COTA Austin
Tuesday to Grand Prairie (kind of a letdown going to a "flea market" after COTA) :sad:
when I find you Ill poke you! :beers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts