Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hard to say. It looks like its got a big block hood. (Is the blurry picture on purpose?) Anyone live close enough to call?

------------------
1968 RS/SS 454 TH400 Black Deluxe Interior
"Another Day.... Another $100.00 worth of parts..."

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's hard to say with the few details given in the ad but I'm with ya thinking its on the high side. I would guess its worth $10000 in good condition, If it is really nice maybe $12000. The big things are the interior and condition of the mechanics and undercarriage. You can't tell anything about any of that from the ad.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't think 14K is out of line for a cherry car. Also, remember that is his asking price not his bottom line price. The real price may be 12K or less.

Scott.

·
Registered
88 Posts
They didn't exactly go all out for the pics did they? From the description it sounds like
they'll be sitting on it a long while before
someone parts with $14k for it.

They should have said it was a "possible" copo car and was once owned by Waylon Jennings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked at the car today. I'd say its worth about $6k at most. The guy obviously paid too much for it, and just wanted to get his money out of it. He told me more negative things about the car that positive. Good luck to him, and I will continue to look.

G

·
Don't you love it when the seller talks you out of buying the car...

------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350- Edelbrock Performer RPM Package- TH350
<LI>2000 Gmc Sonoma - 5-speed 4.10 rear
[/list]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts