Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here used an ATI Procharger in a Big Block Chev 1967 Camaro application? I am most interested in the mounting of the actual supercharger. Is there a bracket or did you make your own? Any comments would be appreciated.

Yes I know my application is a little different but heck, I have the blower, whats a little more grief?

Adivanman http://www.adivanman.homestead.com

·
Gold Lifetime Member
10,483 Posts
Which model do you have? The P600, P1SC, and D1SC all will fit under the hood of the Camaro. ATI makes all the brackets to bolt them up. The standard D1 (I think) and the D2 and D3 won't fit under the Camaro hood as far as I know. I will be running a D1SC on my big block 69 very soon.

If you've got any questions let us know. There are a few of us who've run these before (and currently).

Jody

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have a fried with a 89 rustang that is using the D1SC and on a 347ci with 13lbs of boost he made 560hp at the fly wheel. I know it is a rustang but i was very impressed and it is sure a fun ride!

------------------
69 Camaro RS, 355ci, 71 gm heads 74cc 1.72in 1.50ex,mild cam, Preformer rpm intake, edelbrock 600 carb, 350 turbo w/ shift kit 2500 stall, 12 bolt 4.56 posi..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts