Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot some new pictures of Dust Off this weekend and thought I would post them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! The color is 68 Grotto Blue, paint code "D" which is the original color of the car. The car was repainted over 30 years ago. Here are a couple pics of the car taken in 1980 with the same paint job when I was actively drag racing it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks guys!
The fronts are 275s on 18x10 and rears are 335s on 18x12 Forgeline WC3 wheels. Some more specs include DSE subframe, DSE subframe connectors and mini-tubs, Chris Alston Chassisworks 4 link rear suspension, Moser 9" floating hub rear end, coilover shocks on all four corners, Corvette C6 Z06 brakes with 14" rotors front and 13" rotors rear. Needless to say it handles like it's on rails and stops like a Corvette. My plans are to enter the car in some open road challenges like the Silver State Classic, Sandhills Open Road Challenge and the Big Bend Open Road Race. In the meantime I plan on attending some local autocross events.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just wanted to comment that I was looking over your pictures for several minutes with great appreciation for your '68. What made me think of it was that I was trying to explain to my girlfriend that while I prefer a deeper royal blue and generally do not care for lighter shades on some cars it "just works". It came to mind that I could easily copy/paste a picture of Dust-off into an email to her to make my point.

Just thought you might like to know what a great example your car was today.:yes:

Robert:beers:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Sounds like you built it to be much more than a full-scale model car. Nice job and goes w/o saying that you'll be havin lots of fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts