Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Welcome! I see the screamin performance at the bottom... some nice stuff from them. First thing I would do is get a photobucket account going. It makes it sooo much easier to post pics and they're larger so people don't have to click on the smaller ones! Easier for everyone!
Looking forward to more info and pics.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brian... as you know I fly airplanes for a living and don't have enough grey matter to do these computer things :p.

We've come a long way in a short 9 months! Thanks for continuing to help me achieve the "dream car"! Hopefully we are just a few weeks away from firing this puppy up!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...Well, time for an update boys and girls....

I have been very busy this late summer/early fall with things going on around the world.... Brian too has been very busy working many projects... so we are finally getting close to the finish line!

Here are some updates..

Ahhh, spaghetti!!

nice pedal mount Brian!

Screamin' custom kick panels, check!

NewVintageUSA custom gauges, check!

I see a light at the end of the tunnel and it ain't a train coming at me!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
"I see a light at the end of the tunnel and it ain't a train coming at me!!"

Due to the recent budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel will No Longer be lit.... Thats how I feel most of the time on my project!:(

TC your car looks awsume and is coming along great. Brian really does do nice work:thumbsup:. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming too.

Chad

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks Chad! When are we going to see that awesome '69 tearing up Melbourne streets??

TC
Probably not any time soon. Gees, its only been six years in the making, Rome wasn't built in a day you know!!:sad: These things take time with budgets like mine.

If we can only get Brian to do something!;) Just kidding, trying to get the car back up to Brian's once he gets caught up with what he has in the shop. Bad time of the year with the Turkey Run and the holidays and all. It is nice to see other projects getting finished though.

Chad

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Boy Chad! Do I hear ya on that one! My budget is DONE!! It will be one year next week when a simple "engine swap" started! :noway: Though I am VERY PLEASED with the work that has been done, I am ready to drive this beauty! My wife told me I am going to have to go back overseas to make the $ needed to finish this project.... :thumbsup:

See ya around the shop!

TC

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Brian Does Awesome Work and is a Craftsman, something rare in todays time !!! :thumbsup:
Hope to see you at Daytona !!!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts