Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started off in the welcome wagon. Brief history dad passed in Feb. 2016 and I got the car moved to my place in May. It's a 1968 RS/SS 396 unfortunately not a numbers matching car. Asked for some input and got some good stuff from a few of you. Plans now are stick with Island Teal paint and leave the interior alone cause it's in pretty good shape for 48 year old interior(only drivers seat and headliner need work). Gonna lower it 2" with 17" wheels. Dad had accumulated many parts over the years so I have a Muncie four speed and choice of 427,402,or 454. Gonna take which ever one the machine shop decides is in the best shape(machine shop owner knew my dad for 35+ years so I have complete trust in him. Gonna sell the other two to help cover some costs. Body is in pretty nice shape minus the window channels I assume from being an original vinyl top car. So far I have stripped the repainting down to the original and will stay that way till I get it road worthy hopefully by Feb 2017 so I can put dad in the passenger seat and do a few burnouts. I have been reading tons of threads on here and you all seem very knowledgeable and helpful so thank you in advance for any input help or ideas. For some reason pics are not uploading will try again tomorrow.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
LOL okay then Sad Steel it is. What's the first project on deck?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts