Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost a little momentum on the project over the past couple of weeks. The Mrs. and I have been looking at houses near the Ocean City area and we spent the past couple of weekends visting properties. My daughter came home from Ohio State for spring break with a friend of hers, so we took them to Ocean City as well to party and look at houses on St. Patrick's Day weekend.

Ignore the old guy

However, we did get a couple of things done this weekend. We put the subframe back under the car, aligned the fenders, hood and the rest of the front clip.

One of the fenders and the hood needed some "tweaking" (a.k.a. 2x4 and grunting). but everything lined up OK. Shot the last coat of primer and took everything back apart to get it ready for paint.

Next weekend is Easter so I probably won't do too much. However, we're planning on painting the following weekend if everything goes as planned. Hmmmmmm, I guess I'll need to get off my behind and make the "color" decision. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Nice Doug!

I painted a 66 Chevelle Midnight Black Metallic back in the mid 1980s and it had different color metallics in the mix. It looked super in any light :)

Kev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts